Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schumer's Cards and Comics, Circleville OH ADMIN REVIEW

2 posters

Go down

Schumer's Cards and Comics, Circleville OH   ADMIN REVIEW Empty Schumer's Cards and Comics, Circleville OH ADMIN REVIEW

Post  Kaine-TSH Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am

Last night Team Splatter House made an appearance at Schumers Cards and Comics. I went to a sneak peak back in CRMS at this location and was very impressed at how genial and kind the owners and staff we're at Schumer's. They have space to hold approximately 40+ players with more space located on the upper loft of the building.

Schumer's sells a plethora of hobby supplies including the latest Yugioh TCG packs. Their prices are very spot on with their packs, and boxes, are below average priced. A new box of Duelist Revolution was $68 bucks, which to me is a decent price considering alot of hobby shops jack up boxes to $80+. Schumer's, also sales a diverse catalog of single cards, ranging from Tier 1 stuff all the way down to commons and rares. Schumer's Ultra Pro sleeves are among the cheapest I've seen anywhere, which goes to show that the owner is more worried about longevity than making a quick buck and ripping off players. To me that speaks loud about his character. He was a SUPER nice guy and offered me the option to place Splatter House flyers out for the players.

The tournament we played was sealed box with 4 rounds of swiss that cut to the top 4. All in all the player caliber was good, there was no unfriendly folks and the atmosphere was extremely family oriented. I SUPER consider Schumers to be one of the best card shops I've ever had the privelage of playing in!

Staff: 10
Opponent Skill Level: 7
Prize Support: 10 (Sealed Box Tourney/Turbo Packs)
Play Space: 8
Tournament Size: 6 (I was told that there is sometimes 16-20 players but we only pulled 10 total with our 4 bodies)
Owner: 10

Overall Score = 8.5

Final Thoughts: If your looking for a great place to try your skill or in need of the latest packs try my guys at Schumers Cards and Comics. I guarantee that you wont get a more friendly, caring and respectable bunch of guys. cheers

Kaine-
Team Splatter House
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Schumer's Cards and Comics, Circleville OH   ADMIN REVIEW Empty Re: Schumer's Cards and Comics, Circleville OH ADMIN REVIEW

Post  Trae5454 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 am

I liked this store a lot. king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down