Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

line drive sports cards

4 posters

Go down

line drive sports cards Empty line drive sports cards

Post  nightwolf162 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 am

line drive sports cards has tournaments once a month through out the year there are only two left this year the dates for them are oct 16 and nov 13. sign up times starts at 11 and the tournament usually starts around 12. entry fee is 5 dollars depending on the turn out the better the prizes will be. last tournament we had 13 show up first place got 9 packs ,2nd got 6 ,3rd got 4 ,and 4th got 3 packs. if we can get enough ppl to start showing up constantly he will become hobby
nightwolf162
nightwolf162

Back to top Go down

line drive sports cards Empty Re: line drive sports cards

Post  DarkTyler Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 am

Wheres this place at?
DarkTyler
DarkTyler

Back to top Go down

line drive sports cards Empty line drive sports cards

Post  nightwolf162 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 am

sorry forgot to post the location it is located in tiffin ohio
nightwolf162
nightwolf162

Back to top Go down

line drive sports cards Empty Line Drive

Post  Desra Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah, I live in Tiffin and play there too. I encourage anyone who lives within a decent driving distance of Tiffin to be there November 13 for the tournament. We are so close to getting Dan, the store owner, to take the steps to be licensed by Konami as a tournament location. If we can do this, it will mean better prize support, sneak peeks, and more!! There is not another licensed tournament location in Northwest Ohio that I know of at this point in time (closest tournaments are Columbus and Medina), so convincing Dan to become officially licensed would be huge.
Desra
Desra

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine-TSH Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:48 pm

It wasn't a bad little tournament. The turnout was a little low around 16 but it made for an intimate casual setting. They had the most unique way of determining pair ups using cards with numbers on them. I have to admit I was quite fond of the ingenuity. The cardshop owner was a pretty genial guy just looking to make a living in an industry that isn't easy. The prize support was pretty good. $6 dollar entry, I took second and got 7 packs of DREV, the first place cat Sam took 1st and got 9 packs. Wasn't too shabby at all. Pulled a Solemn Warning, made some friends, god some trade.............all in a days work.

I recommend this little tourney if your tired of your same old local.

Kaine-
Team Splatter House
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: