Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass!

2 posters

Go down

Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass! Empty Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass!

Post  Cyvan117 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Name - Josh Morlock
Age - 20
Location - Tiffin OH

How long have you been playing Yugioh? - I've been playing since the good ol' days since Legend of Blue Eyes first came out. God I was such a noob back then. I along with some other buddies took a break for a while but I kept up on what was being released. It was around Tactical Evolution that I started playing competitively.

Play Style? - The oddest thing is that I can play with either a very fast deck or a very slow deck. But I prefer the speed. Mostly why I stick with dragon decks, but if play it slow it's rock stun.

Favorite Card? - Has to be Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Shit is so cash.

About Me - Well I'm a generally easy going person. Don't really care who you are as long as aren't prick right off the bat. But other than that just pm me if you want my facebook, skype, ect.
Cyvan117
Cyvan117

Back to top Go down

Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass! Empty Re: Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass!

Post  Kaine-TSH Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey Josh how's it going man. Welcome to the forums. If you need anything PM me or hit me up.
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass! Empty Re: Cyvan117 reporting to kick some ass!

Post  Cyvan117 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 pm

It's goin man. And I'll be sure to if I do.
Cyvan117
Cyvan117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum