Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman!

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman! Empty Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman!

Post  Jakeman Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 am

Name - (Rodney) Jacob Emrick
Age - 18
Location - Bexley, OH.

How long have you been playing Yugioh? -
I was an avid pokemon player around the age of 9, playing in several large events with my Older cousin and his friends, eventually with the release of Neo Genisis my companions decided the game was not worth playing anymore and moved to MTG for a whille, I only kind of played, never in any big events until my friends where playing Yugioh with a Yugi and a Kaiba starter deck, that was pretty much when I started playing, the only sets released where LOB, MRD, and almost MRL I was 11 years old and have since never stopped playing.

Play Style? -
I have a very conservative playstyle, I play for consistency rather than speed and love keeping information from my opponent as long as possible.

Favorite Card? -
for sheer camp value The Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams is definitely my favorite card. other than that tho I greatly enjoy Dekoichi the battlechanted locomotive, Mirage of nightmare, and Torrential Tribute.

About Me -
I play pokemon (both the TCG and the Video Games) very competitively. When I'm not doing those weeaboo things I'm usually doing other weeaboo things like animu and vidja games, usually RPGS, usually from the mid 90s.

Last edited by Jakeman on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Jakeman
Jakeman

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman! Empty Re: Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman!

Post  Trae5454 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 am

lol Jake ur tha man and 1 of my best friends, much love <3 king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman! Empty Re: Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Jakeman!

Post  DarkTyler Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

I gotta make one of these
DarkTyler
DarkTyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum