Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt

5 posters

Go down

Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt Empty Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt

Post  Kaine-TSH Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:38 am

Watts...watts where for art thou Watt. WATT BURN --- WATT ---- BURN------ WATT BURN....

Ok so lets build us a Watt deck. So far after collaboarting with my darkhole mate (soul mate get it) Travis we've came up with some staples.

Wattpheasant
Light
Effect Level 4
Thunder ATK 1000 DEF 800
Card text:
This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, select 1 face-up monster on the field and remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn.

Wattbetta Common
Type Monster Attribute Light
Monster Type I Effect/Tuner Level 2
Monster Type II Thunder ATK 100 DEF 0
Card text:
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, your opponent discards 1 card of their choice.

Wattlemur
Effect Level 2
Thunder ATK 800 DEF 100
Card text:
If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card either by battle or by card effect, they cannot conduct their Battle Phase during their next turn

Wattcannon
Trap
Continuous
Card text:
Once per turn, when a Level 4 or lower Thunder-Type monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to the field, inflict 600 damage to your opponent.

Wattgiraffe Super Rare Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Effect Level 4
Thunder ATK 1200 DEF 100
Card text:
This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effect, or Monster Card effects until the End Phase of this turn.

Wattfox Common Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Effect/Tuner Level 2
Thunder ATK 800 DEF 100
Card text:
If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect), your opponent cannot Special Summon a monster, or activate Spells, Traps, Spell/Trap effects, or Monster Card effects, for the rest of this turn.

Wattwoodpecker
Effect Level 3
Thunder ATK 1000 DEF 100
Card text:
This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. Any monster that battles this card cannot change its battle position.

Wattchimera Ultra Rare, Ultimate Rare Yu-Gi-Oh! Card
Effect/Synchro Level 6
Thunder ATK 1400 DEF 1200
Card text:
1 "Watt" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Thunder-Type monstersThis card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, place 1 random card from your opponent's hand on top of their Deck.

That takes care of our Watt Monsters and Watt support. So what is this deck all about? Watts are going to be about defensive burn. Running cards like Swords of Concealing Light, Swords of Revealing Light, Messenger of Peace, Nightmares Steelcage and etc. We have defensive burn traps like Magic Cyllinder, Ceasefire, Just Desserts and etc.

Monsters that will work with Watts.

Honest - All Watts are light just because the monster says it can attack your opponent directly doesn't mean you have to attack them directly. Drop an Honest and topple that Dark Armed Dragon.

Thunder King Raioh - Other than special summoning Battle Fader and a select few synchros in this deck you won't be doing alot of Special Summons so running T King who is also a light monster (ie. Honest) can help shut down your opponents strategy.

Lava Golem- I love Lava Golem and everything he stands for. Special summon him to your opponents side of the field and let him wreck there faces every turn with 1k life drain.

Battle Fader - With Watt Lemur at 3 and 3 Battle Faders in this deck you have every possibility to end your opponents turn and screw with there game plans and life points. Pop in some continuous burn trap.s
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt Empty Re: Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt

Post  Trae5454 Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:12 am

our team is guna break this deck, i guarentee it! lol king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt Empty Re: Watt do you mean Watts are the next big thing Watt the hell is a Watt

Post  Vanilla fox Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 am

Heck yeah bro!!

@ Nick
please don't ever call me your 'dark hole mate' again, ya frickin weirdo. Lol!
Vanilla fox
Vanilla fox
Admin

http://www.splatter-house.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

!!lmfao king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla fox Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am

Sonny, we gotta break scraps too!! Cool
Vanilla fox
Vanilla fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 am

hell yea bro!! king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla fox Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

I got some ideas and jap builds, bit ima wait till we get team together
Vanilla fox
Vanilla fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 am

Good shit bro! king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  crobatkid Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 am

i think they will be good be is it worth buying a box of the latest set?
crobatkid
crobatkid

Back to top Go down

Post  ROJ Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:13 pm

well me my self don't like wattbetta at all. It's weak and its effect don't really matter. IF you really need a tuner in this deck then wattfox is the way to go, leave wattbetta out.
ROJ
ROJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down