Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 1 Decks Post STBL

2 posters

Go down

Tier 1 Decks Post STBL Empty Tier 1 Decks Post STBL

Post  Desra Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Ok guys, we're not too far away from the Sneak Preview for Starstrike Blast. Based on what we know so far, I would like everyone's predictions on the Tier 1 decks after this set. I'll start us off:

Tier 1:
Scraps: (Scrap Twin Dragon, Scrap Soldier, Scrap Mind Reader, Scrap Searcher, nuff said)
Quickdraw: (Tuning means they can search any Synchron they need, plus we may see Glow-Up Bulb teched into certain builds)
Blackwing: (The support they get in STBL sucks ass; however, they'll still be a dangerous deck)
X-Saber: (Sabers will remain tier 1 until something better knocks them off the list or some important facet of the deck gets hit by the banlist)
Gladiator Beasts: (I suppose one could use Tyrannical Coercion to protect their monsters from traps, otherwise GB's will stay the same, and possibly be focused on a bit less with Quickdraw and Scraps getting much better)
Machina: (Possibly some kind of combination of Karakuri and Machinas???? No idea)
Gemini: (This is only a guess; however, with Stranger's Compensation coming out which allows you to send a normal monster from your side of the field to the grave to draw 2 cards, they may gain even more draw power combined with Duality)

Other thoughts??
Desra
Desra

Back to top Go down

Tier 1 Decks Post STBL Empty Re: Tier 1 Decks Post STBL

Post  Kaine-TSH Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 am

Plantsworn - With Glowup Bulb making it's way into English arms we got alot of synchro possibilities with Lightsworn. 2 Dandylions, 3 Glowup Bulbs and 2 Spores plus Plague makes alot of Synchro Possibilities. Not saying it's going to be a Tier 1 deck but it has the styling and makings to be possible.
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Desra Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 am

Kaine-TSH wrote:Plantsworn - With Glowup Bulb making it's way into English arms we got alot of synchro possibilities with Lightsworn. 2 Dandylions, 3 Glowup Bulbs and 2 Spores plus Plague makes alot of Synchro Possibilities. Not saying it's going to be a Tier 1 deck but it has the styling and makings to be possible.

Interesting idea. The big limiting factor that I see here is the fact that glow up bulb's effect can only be used once per duel. However, it would be interesting to see how one would balance this plant tech with a lightsworn engine. I sense a lot of dead draws though, with the fact that so much of this is needed in the graveyard. Also, lightsworn mills are random so there could be problems there.

It's certainly a possibility though.
Desra
Desra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum