Splatter House Yugioh Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO Team Splatter House

3 posters

Go down

Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO  Team Splatter House Empty Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO Team Splatter House

Post  Kaine-TSH Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 am

Name - Nick Marquis
Age - 29
Location - Marion OH

How long have you been playing Yugioh? -
Been playing Yugioh since Phantom Darkness. I played Magic the Gathering competively since roughly 1994 around the time the game came out. My best friend Cody started playing Yugioh around the time it came out and I remember making fun of him at great lengths. To me Yugioh was a childish game and no where near on par with Magic....boy was I wrong. A few years back I called Cody randomly out of boredom and asked him if he wanted to come over and "show me how to play that gay Yugioh game". So here I am now, three years later, so in love with the game I tattoed the millenium puzzle box on my arm. I GOT THE FEEEEEEVER....

Play Style? -
I prefer all out aggro decks. I've tried to play more defensively and it just doesn't fit my play style. I'm a huge fan of explosive decks that are a little uncontrolled (ie. Lightsworn). In the last year I've had the privelage of meeting a few good players/friends (Josh Posey, Travis Campbell and Sonny Perinni) who have taught me some valuable lessons and player strategies.

Favorite Card? -
It's a toss up between two honestly. Caius the Shadow Monarch and Morphing Jar. Both are completely diffrent but in my opinion pack SOO much over alot of there brethern. Caius ability to remove one from play and the possibility of burn has me main decking him in near EVERY deck I run and Morphing Jars hand replenishment is so sexy it's hard to beat.

About Me -
I am married with three kids and work as a sales manager for Verizon Wireless. At work I'm suit and tie and very businessy but when I'm off work I just like to chill out, play games, hang with kids and drink some beers. I'm a laid back cat and I'm always up for playing or trading with new players. If your in the central Ohio area or just looking to come kick it sometime in central Ohio give me a ring!

Kaine-
Team Splatter House
lol!

Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

http://splatterhouse.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO  Team Splatter House Empty Re: Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO Team Splatter House

Post  Trae5454 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 am

good stuff nick! ur my homie 4 life bro, my name is spelled *Sonny Perrini* no big deal tho lol, i wana make 1 of these player profiles 4 myself lol!
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO  Team Splatter House Empty Re: Nick Marquis (Kaine-TSH) Marion, OHIO Team Splatter House

Post  Kaine-TSH Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 am

Well make one you Italian Stallion. Will it let you post a reply in this forum??
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 am

Yessir!! king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacksonludin Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 am

lol i love you nick ur fucking amazing *drinkin some beers*

Jacksonludin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Lmao he sure is king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine-TSH Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Jacksonludin wrote:lol i love you nick ur fucking amazing *drinkin some beers*

OH NOES.....There goes the neighborhood.
jocolor
Kaine-TSH
Kaine-TSH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trae5454 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:22 am

Haha! king
Trae5454
Trae5454

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum